Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy easter

Hi everyone.....
I wish you all a Happy Easter
Today I want to share with you my Easter card using magnolia stamp 
"Tilda with Inez the bunny" from animal of the year collection 2014
I have colored Tilda with copic sketch markers as usual.
Decorated with lace, some flowers soft and die cuts.
Dies used here are doohickey, Sizzix, and Carla craft punch.
Designer paper is Prima marketing Meadow Lark collection.
Using LOTV stamp for the sentiment.



Thanks very much for stopping by !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes
All about magnolia - All about Spring /Easter
Deep Ocean - Easter
Creative inspirations - Spring spectacular

4 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Kartu cantikkk lagi.... Makasih dah ikutan di Magnolia Forever: Spring
Hugs
Dewi

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely easter creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

Kirsty said...

Hi gorgeous colours with your lovely Easter card thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.