Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Under the sea

Helloo all....
Hope you are all well too
Today I want to sharing with you my shaker card,
using Lawn Fawn Stamp Critters in the sea set. 

I colored the critters using Kuretake ZIG clean color real brush pens. 
Using frame dies for shaker window from MFT and 
hand cutting for the wave using vellum paper.
To fill the shaker, I used sequins.


Thank you for stopping by today, and have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Deep Ocean - Inspired by a song/ movie (Under the sea-Disney)
Paradise of stamps - Anything goes
Allsorts - Feature a creature

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is super, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

brenda said...

A super cute card and great for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Cicci said...

So cute and Lovely colours !!!
A wonderful creation !!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}