Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sweet Prayers


Helloo..... everyone.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

Today I want to share with you my card as GDT at Crafty Sentiments challenge.
This week our theme is Let's get sentimental !

For this card I used lovely stamp called Sweet Prayers,
 and you can findso many beautiful stamp in Crafty Sentiments shop.
I colored her with copic sketch markers and use MFT stamp for sentiment.
Put some random sequins around sentiment.

I hope you like the card and you can play with us in our challenge.
Don't forget to take a look at some fabulous inspirations
by the talented DT while you're there.
Thank you for stopping by today !

I will enter this card for challenges:
TTCRD - Anything goes
Scrapper's Delight -Anything goes
Crafting with friends - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's bloomin' - Anything goes
Simply Paper craft  - Anything goes

4 comments:

Céline said...

this is so beautiful Christy
hugs
céline

Christi Conley said...

Your coloring is beautiful & your card is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Christi DT Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a sweet creation. Love the image and your colours/colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapper's Delights. Good luck. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Lynn, Scrapper's Delights DT

Troppostella said...

Sweet card! I love it :-)))))
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT