Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tilda and Edwin Dancing

Helloo.....
It's time for a new challenge at the 
Our theme for this month is Tilda and Edwin.
We'd love to see your creations using Tilda and Edwin
Come and join with us !

For my DT creation, I made pop up box card. 
This is my fisrt time I made it, but I love the result :)
I made this card in a box using some magnolia stamps
Tilda and Edwin dancing , Floral background  
 Tilda's birds and Three little christmas snails.
I colored up with copic sketch markers
Used some Doohickey dies : Grass, clover with flowers,blommy tag,
 butterfly, fruit tree,(clouds ,flowers, leaf from Doohickey club #4)
Circles dies are from ME, and sentiment from CC Designs.
I put some pearls on flowers and some lace behind the sentimens.
To make it birds and butterfly look like flying,
I put some acetate paper behind.

If you would like to create a pop up box card, 
you can be found in here





 You can send this pop up box card in an envelope,
just fold this box like this above.

That's all for me today, and have a nice weekend.

I would love to enter this card for following challenges:
Totally Tilda - Spring flowers
Time for Magnolia - Anything goes
LHOSM - Use sentiment
Deep Ocean - Things with wings
Stamp and create - Anything goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes
The shabby tea room - Rainbow of colors
Card Mania - Flowers
Copic Marker Espana - Spring
Simons Wednesday Challenge - April showers and/or Spring flowers




6 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

So sweet Christy and very original
Thanks for joining in the Totally Tilda challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Brigitte said...

Oh!!!! This little pop up box is fantastic!!!!! I love all the details and love you put into it. Thanks for joining us at Totally TIlda and Friends. Hugs, Brigitte

Shanna Shands said...

I love this. Great box card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

Jingle said...

Aww! How cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Marrie said...

I love this pop up card thank you for joining us at TFMC.

Hugs Marrie
DT member TFMC

Elles said...

Christa your box is gorgeous and so many beautiful details. Hugs Elles