Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Catch Your dreams

Hi everyone......
Time goes by so fast
tomorrow is the end of November
Today , I want to share my scrapbook layout
I made this layout as a DT at Made With Love

 I choose Bo Bunny - Star crossed collection for pattern paper
I cut out some pattern paper for decoration
Stamp some black Paint spots from Hero Art
Use Magnolia feather dies and MFT star and arrow dies
Some arrow crock sticker and star sequin
MS edge punch and twine for decoration
 I think that's from me today...
hope you'll be inspired
thank you for visiting

2 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Hi Christy,
Wow, what a stunning layout! Beautiful elements for this cutie in the picture; all the stripes, chevron, arrows are perfectly placed. Hope to see more LOs soon.
Hugs, Katie

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous layout for a boy! I love the colors and the dimension you added.
Hugs Kelly