Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Bunny Balloon

Hello everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend
  Today, I am sharing with you my DT card for 2 Cute Ink Challenge.
Our challenge theme for this time is Easter or use a Bunny
I used one of new image and this cute rabbit is called Bunny Balloon.


 I colored this cute Bunny with  Copic sketch markers.
 Framed it with Spellbinders dies
Pattern paper from Art Impression 
 punch some flowers with Carla Craft punch,
and some daffodil liquid pearls on the middle.
Ribbon, rhinestone and peals from my stash.

Hope you can join in the fun and share your creation with us.
 Thanks for popping by today and happy crafting !

I wish to enter this card for challenges:
Milk and Coffee - Use at least 2 flowers
OKR - Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Ladybug - Spring
Crafting For All Seasons - Spring
 Catered Crop - Spring Fever
My Sheri Crafts - Spring Flowers


10 comments:

Carol said...

A beautiful spring creation. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Lynn said...

Oh my that card is cute! I saw it at Catered Crop and it really caught my eye.

Laura said...

This is really cute Christy, and the bunny looks so fluffy! I love the scattered flowers, too! Fantastic card! :)

Sherri said...

Such an adorable bunny! Love the design & the beautiful Easter colors! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week!

Inky Angel said...

Gorgeous card Christy. This bunny is so cute and the beautiful DPs are perfect Easter colors.
Hugs, Katie

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bunny, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. I love the image and design.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card love the bunny so adorable. Thank you for joining us over at CFAS, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

Sammy said...

So sweet, love the colours. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

Sam K said...

This is to cute, I love it x Thanks for joining us over at MilkCoffee Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K xx