Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Fisrt Magnolia

                                                                      WELCOME



Hiii.........
I'm just new blogger

This is my fist magnolia stamp.
I fall in love it very much from the first time.
I  stamp Tilda with black memento ink and colored with  Copic Marker  in X-press it paper
Dotted paper is K and company itsy bitsy collection paper pad-baby boy
Fiskars circle border punch heart of heart I use it the out side, and Fiskars border punch lace.
Hope you enjoyed

3 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Wow Christy, she is a beauty.
Lovely design and coloring.
Hugs Maz

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Christy,

Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

What a creativity ! Cards with Tilda more beautiful one than the other ! Very good work !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Vee said...

A beautiful card and a fabulous image and colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma and I hope you have Happy New Year.
xx Vee